Here is a simple protection spell that you can do:
- A piece of paper
- A pen
- A candle
- A small amount of salt
- A small amount of peppercorns
- Write your intention on the piece of paper. Your intention should be clear and concise, such as "I am protected from all harm."
- Fold up the paper and place it under the candle.
- Sprinkle the salt and peppercorns around the candle.
- Light the candle and focus on your intention. Visualize yourself surrounded by a protective shield of light.
- Say a chant or affirmation that aligns with your intention.
- Let the candle burn out completely.
You can also carry the paper with you if you want to keep the energy of the spell close.
This spell is a simple way to create a protective shield around yourself. However, it is important to remember that magic is not a substitute for common sense. If you are in a dangerous situation, it is always best to take practical steps to protect yourself.
Here are some additional tips for doing a protection spell:
- Choose a time and place where you will not be disturbed.
- Be clear and focused on your intention.
- Believe in the power of the spell.
- Be patient and give the spell time to work.