Want to become a master at Tarot cards?
Introducing ‘The New Tarot Handbook,’ a book on tarot by Rachel Pollack, the renowned author who has spent more than 40 years studying and practicing tarot cards. This practical tarot guide summarizes her 40 years of knowledge to provide a straightforward, accessible approach to becoming a master of tarot cards.
This tarot book will introduce the meaning of tarot cards and enable you to start engaging in readings.
- Discover updated descriptions and meanings of tarot cards with a modern twist
- Learn what each card represents and what it means for you
- Upgrade your tarot card understanding of numbers, elements, Kabbalah, and astrology
- Try unique card spreads inspired by each of the major Arcana cards
- Comprehend the history of the tarot, including the immense influence of Eden Gray
Dimensions: 8" x 5 3/16" x 11/16"