This groundbreaking book offers a complete "healer's toolkit" for shamanic practitioners. Along with an in-depth discussion of the theories, practices, and ethics of shamanic healing work, this guide gives you first-hand accounts of healing experiences from the author's practice, exercises to help you develop your skills and abilities, and ceremonies to use in your own practice.
The Book of Shamanic Healing covers all aspects of shamanic healing in a practical manner, with instructions on how to:
- Create sacred space and healing ceremonies
- Partner with your drum to create healing
- Develop your shamanic and psychic abilities
- Free your voice and seek your power song
- Communicate quickly and easily with spirit guides
- Explore your shadow side
- Perform soul retrievals and extractions safely
- Use dreams, stones, crystals, and colors in healing work
- Connect to the healing universe and live in balance
9" x 6" x 11/16"