Learn how to do powerful, practical magic when you use candles and call on the saints in Reverend Ray T. Malbrough's The Magical Power of the Saints.
This book can be your personal guide to help you call on the saints as your spiritual allies. You will learn how to work with seventy-four different saints through the use of "seven-day vigil candles" (saint candles), prayers, psalms, herbal baths, and more. For example, you would call on Saint Benedict (whose candle color is white and day of the week is Saturday) to help end fevers, heal sick animals and more. You might call on Our Lady of Charity (whose candle color is yellow and day of the week is also Saturday) for protection of the home and family, to bring a new lover, or to obtain better finances. But, The Magical Power of the Saints includes much more:
- Find out which saint can best help you for any situation, along with that saint's specific day of the week and color of candle
- Learn rituals for fifty-seven different situations—such as attracting good fortune, strengthening your marriage, and improving your business
- Use divination to discover which ingredients will summon the proper powers to help you in any specific situation
- Locate passages in the Bible that support the practice of divination
- Learn how to use prayer to honor your departed ancestors and communicate with them
- Discover the best way to prepare and use the saint candles
- Recite the correct Biblical psalm for your specific need
- Read messages in a candle flame to see if your prayers will be answered
The Magical Power of the Saints includes over forty-five illustrations of saints to help you in your work.