'By Oak, Ash and Thorn: Modern Celtic Shamanism' is a book full of information that can get you started on a journey of spirituality, study, and practice. This informational and spiritual book perfectly combines the world's oldest spiritual system (Shamanism) combined with the world's most popular spiritual cultures (Celts) to form a modern type of shamanism.
- Learn modern and ancient forms of shamanism
- Discover the mystery of 3 shamanic worlds
- Discover how to travel through these mysterious realms
- Also, learn the tools used by shamans
The unique thing about this book is that it comes as an approach to Celtic shamanism. In this, you meet 50 entities, defined as the Faery Folk and their kin - from Bean Sidhe (Banshee) to Will O' the Wisp (a faery who appears with a lantern to confuse travelers into lonely places at night). And about fifty more animal allies have been listed and described. You will also learn about the secrets of the vision quest and how it is implemented and used by Celtic shamans.
Before starting your journey, you'll take a test to determine your strengths and weaknesses as a potential shaman.
Other topics include:
- Shamanic Healing
- Soul Retrieval
- Divination with stones, the omen stick, and the Ogam alphabet
- Pathworking through the three shamanic worlds
- Different forms of Celtic magic
Written by: D. J. Conway
Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 13/16"